IGNORED

Johnson don't Think So

Red Robin

Johnson: Make it four

Yeovil manager Gary Johnson is looking for his newly promoted side to make it four games unbeaten in League One.

Despite their 2-1 Carling Cup knock-out by Millwall, Johnson has been delighted with the form of his young Glovers and hopes to see a continuation at Huish Park on Saturday.

He said: "The main thing is we have got our spirit back - it's great.

"It was there for people to see against Millwall and it's been there for a while now, hopefully it will be there again on Saturday because no match in this division is easy. Rest assured, we will be paying Port Vale due respect."

Well reading that he is all prepaired for saturdays game with Yeovil

I dread to think who the new manager is.

Johnson: Make it four

Yeovil manager Gary Johnson is looking for his newly promoted side to make it four games unbeaten in League One.

Despite their 2-1 Carling Cup knock-out by Millwall, Johnson has been delighted with the form of his young Glovers and hopes to see a continuation at Huish Park on Saturday.

He said: "The main thing is we have got our spirit back - it's great.

"It was there for people to see against Millwall and it's been there for a while now, hopefully it will be there again on Saturday because no match in this division is easy. Rest assured, we will be paying Port Vale due respect."

Well reading that he is all prepaired for saturdays game with Yeovil

I dread to think who the new manager is.

nope....his 4th game unbeaten this season will be at Brentford saturday.......with us :D

So what exactly would you expect him to say while he's still manager of YTFC - which at 5pm tonight last time I checked he was?!

'No I'm not bothered about Saturday cause I won't be here' isn't what he's going to say even if he was coming here

So what exactly would you expect him to say while he's still manager of YTFC - which at 5pm tonight last time I checked he was?!

'No I'm not bothered about Saturday cause I won't be here' isn't what he's going to say even if he was coming here

Tom do you know something we don't there sprouting on about wise and basett having the job.

Tom do you know something we don't there sprouting on about wise and basett having the job.

Nope, but I'm just saying that it would be unproffesional for GJ to say anything other than he has regardless of whether or not he was being linked with the vacant position here.

re: GWR.. no I just find there sport reporting hillarious for the fact that they've changed there tone 4 times today on who's going to get the job!!

Archived