IGNORED

Madjo Leaves

BCFC Clevedon_Red

Well he might.

I have just read that this guy is only on a 2 month contract. Should we not a least give him a year contract. Apparently this Guy is good , young and could leave by November if someone offers him a better deal. There is not going to be any loyalty due to the fact we have only given him a short contract.

Madjo could be the next Andy Cole, we could lose Millions, SL speculate mate to accumalate, Give him a 1 or 2 year deal and definately play him Sat against Brentford.....

Guest routabout

Yes i had the same thought earlier. What happens if he plays against brentford gets a few goals then does that in next game? Surely the championship clubs would be after him then.

Then it's up to us to offer him a decent deal.

On the other hand, if we'd have offered him a couple of years straight away and he started playing silly buggers, we'd have an expensive lemon on our hands.

He's been at Pompey hasn't he, so he might be little known, but he's not a complete unknown

If he was that hot property, how has he ended up here? We aren't exactly famed for uncovering major unknown talents, are we?

Madjo leaves ....................the rest of us in the shade, judging by the picture on the website main page!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu could have a defender's eye out with that in an ariel challenge!

Well he might.

I have just read that this guy is only on a 2 month contract. Should we not a least give him a year contract. Apparently this Guy is good , young and could leave by November if someone offers him a better deal. There is not going to be any loyalty due to the fact we have only given him a short contract.

Madjo could be the next Andy Cole, we could lose Millions, SL speculate mate to accumalate, Give him a 1 or 2 year deal and definately play him Sat against Brentford.....

Yeah and he could be the next Mo Bokoto, Jehad Muntaser or Ian Brown............nuff said really.

2 months is enough right now to see if he is good enough!

Guest hairyshamrock

Madjo leaves ....................the rest of us in the shade, judging by the picture on the website main page!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu could have a defender's eye out with that in an ariel challenge!

I wouldn't shower with him...! It'd be the last thing the players need to boost their confidence...

Archived