IGNORED

Next 48 Hours

Guest North_Lancs_Red

Guest North_Lancs_Red

According to this is bristol site,the manager will be announced in the next 48 hours,this means that he is currently under contract to another club,and compensations needs to be organised,so that rules out LL then.

Guest routabout

According to this is bristol site,the manager will be announced in the next 48 hours,this means that he is currently under contract to another club,and compensations needs to be organised,so that rules out LL then.

Let's hope so.

Guest routabout

So where's this thing about 3 o'clock tomorrow come from then?

The silence from our's and Yeovil's official sites convince me more that he could be coming here, than a lot of what is being said on here.

So where's this thing about 3 o'clock tomorrow come from then?

The silence from our's and Yeovil's official sites convince me more that he could be coming here, than a lot of what is being said on here.

two syllablles in gary and two in johnson - same as:-

danny wilson

urrrrrr. thats the end of that then :doh:

Guest routabout

two syllablles in gary and two in johnson - same as:-

danny wilson

urrrrrr. thats the end of that then :doh:

Ahh, but Dave Bassett is one then two syllables.

Denis Wise is two then one.

See now that's got to be a good combination. And it's not going backwards. I hope SteveL's taken this into consideration!

Ahh, but Dave Bassett is one then two syllables.

Denis Wise is two then one.

See now that's got to be a good combination. And it's not going backwards. I hope SteveL's taken this into consideration!

gra ham tay lor - seen driving his skoda out of the gas shack tonight!! :rofl2br:

there's only one 'gary johnson' - does roll of the tongue nicely i have to say.

Guest routabout

gra ham tay lor - seen driving his skoda out of the gas shack tonight!! :rofl2br:

there's only one 'gary johnson' - does roll of the tongue nicely i have to say.

Gra ham Tay lor also has the same syllable spread as Frick ing Ee jit. That's spooky!

We're going to look a bit daft though if we move onto "Walking in a Johnson Wonderland"

no, its cos they're going to announce it on twentyman talks back! :whistle:

Guest alex1089

3'o clock tomorrow watch out for a press conferance about Gary Johnson and Steve thompson(Johnsons assistant) being announced as citys manager and assistant manager! Great news!

Guest routabout

3'o clock tomorrow watch out for a press conferance about Gary Johnson and Steve thompson(Johnsons assistant) being announced as citys manager and assistant manager! Great news!

Are you getting this from anywhere other than this forum alex?

Guest alex1089

Yes, My mate knows someone in the Yeovil academy and got told by Steve Thompson this morning. If he is lieing which I seriously doubt then you can have a go but wait till 3pm tomorrow first mate.

Guest routabout

Yes, My mate knows someone in the Yeovil academy and got told by Steve Thompson this morning. If he is lieing which I seriously doubt then you can have a go but wait till 3pm tomorrow first mate.

Not going to have a go. :dance:

We'll see though. I'll be waiting.

I am pretty confident and would be posting this around for a joke as I'd look a fool tomorrow if it dident happen.

I'm with you. Compensation package won't take long to sort out. He'll be ours by tomorrow evening...just in time to travel to Brentford and wahtch the shower of s##t that he's taking over.

Guest routabout

I'm with you. Compensation package won't take long to sort out. He'll be ours by tomorrow evening...just in time to travel to Brentford and wahtch the shower of s##t that he's taking over.

And by then it'll be too late for him to back out. Mwuhuhuhahaha!!!!! :devil:

Archived