IGNORED

Bbc News

MarcusX

The board met last night and made a decision about who their man is.

It is almost certain that Yeovil's Gary Johnson is that man.

The downsides for Gary:

A stepdown as City are lower in the league

The compensation that needs to be paid

The ups for Gary:

Higher wage than at Yeovil

City are a bigger club

Guest mesa boogie

You think wigan are bigger than Sheffield Wednesday? No

I do actually, when was the last time Sheffield Wednesday one a Top Flight game.

Get a grip City are a bigger club than Yeovi land always will be, sleeping giants is a big phrase but better than a team that will struggle now their boss has left!!

BRING BACK ANANKAWAH!!

30 years is a bloody big sleep.

Guest mesa boogie

You really are a bit thick. Club Reputation is not about the last time a team won a top flight game. Does that make Real Madrid any smaller because they are so low in their league? shut up.

You've not got a reputation as a big club then. Do people rub their hands together when paired with the mighty Bristol City in the FA Cup?

Grow up mate, Just because Yeovil are bigger than you are, Wednesday and even Forest are alot bigger clubs than the likes of Wigan and Fulham ever will be!

Exactly. Forrest are probably the biggest club outside the premiership and are sitting at the bottom of division 3. Size is not relative to league position.

Guest routabout

Grow up mate, Just because Yeovil are bigger than you are, Wednesday and even Forest are alot bigger clubs than the likes of Wigan and Fulham ever will be!

Last time I went to Craven Cottage, I had to wipe my feet, on the way out!

You've not got a reputation as a big club then. Do people rub their hands together when paired with the mighty Bristol City in the FA Cup?

Crewe Alexandra are an absolutely massive club and so much bigger than Bristol City or Nottm Forest or Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield Town.. yeah right. do me a favour. :yawn:

Archived