IGNORED

Is It Just Coincidence?

dagest

Anyone who has kept an eye on Yeovil over the last couple of years will have noticed how Johnson has used unknown overseas players to pretty good effect. That giant Tarachulski helped them win promotion last season and he's signed a talented Argentinian forward and a Uruguay international recently.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Madjo is the first overseas player we have shown an interest in for a long time. I just wonder if Johnson has been using his influence for longer than we realise. This could also explain why Madjo was signed in a managerless period, which is unusual.

Regardless, I hope we do adopt a more adventurous recruitment policy. I've always viewed our fundamental relaince on the academy as being akin to finding prized catches in the local duckpond, rather than the open seas.

We get some radical conspiracies on this forum, I really must expand my mind. At least this thread doesn't involve a dog, and ice cream van and a nosebleed...

Just to expand the conspiracy, could Madjo's lack of first team involvement have been manipulated so that if/when GJ arrives, he picks Madjo, who scores a hat-trick as we win 3-0 at Brentford, and GJ is carried away from Brentford by hordes of adoring City fans as the man who gave Madjo his big chance?

Also both Guy Madjo and Gary Johnson have first names that begin with G, coincidence? Or something more sinister?

Just to expand the conspiracy, could Madjo's lack of first team involvement have been manipulated so that if/when GJ arrives, he picks Madjo, who scores a hat-trick as we win 3-0 at Brentford, and GJ is carried away from Brentford by hordes of adoring City fans as the man who gave Madjo his big chance?

Also both Guy Madjo and Gary Johnson have first names that begin with G, coincidence? Or something more sinister?

Okay I accept it...time for me to remove my blinkers, not to mention my rose-tinted spactacles and accept the obvious truth that Madjo is in fact Johnson's agent working undercover. You conspiracists have finally persuaded me that there is more than meets the eye at this club.

Archived