IGNORED

This Has Got To Be A Mistake

Olé

Quote from Tony Pulis: "I am good friends with the people at Bristol City and although I spoke to Steve Lansdown on a friendly basis, I never held formal talks about the managerial situation."

Good friends with the people at Bristol City?!! That's like Fred West saying he was nice to house guests.

This isn't a witch hunt, but would everyone at Bristol City who is good friends with Tony Pulis please put their hands up now. :unsure:

Guest routabout
This isn't a witch hunt, but would everyone at Bristol City who is good friends with Tony Pulis please put their hands up now.

You mean you're not? And after everything that Mr Pulis has done for the club.....

Guest routabout

It constantly baffles me how Pulis gets offers of employment. He must be flipping good in interviews? :dunno:

Well you only need to look at his reputation and how he got it, to realise how he manages to talk his way into things.

So that I don't get accused of libelling him, let's just say that it's an anagram of:

CANNOM

Well you only need to look at his reputation and how he got it, to realise how he manages to talk his way into things.

So that I don't get accused of libelling him, let's just say that it's an anagram of:

CANNOM

"I've got to sort out the contract situation with Stoke, but as soon as that is done I will go and talk to Plymouth," Pulis told BBC Sport.

Yep that sounds like our Tony alright.

Guest routabout

"I've got to sort out the contract situation with Stoke, but as soon as that is done I will go and talk to Plymouth," Pulis told BBC Sport.

Any dates set for the court appearances?

How long before we can insert 'Plymouth' into the above quote instead of Stoke and some other poor mugs instead of 'Plymouth'. You just know it will happen. SteveL would be lynched if he brought him back!

Guest routabout

I have many friends who are Stoke fans and they will not have a word said about him. If you look at his record at Stoke he did a good job with very little support from the board and only left because the directors wanted more foreigners playing for the club

He's still a conning, devious little toe-rag though.

Quote from Tony Pulis: "I am good friends with the people at Bristol City and although I spoke to Steve Lansdown on a friendly basis, I never held formal talks about the managerial situation."

Good friends with the people at Bristol City?!! That's like Fred West saying he was nice to house guests.

This isn't a witch hunt, but would everyone at Bristol City who is good friends with Tony Pulis please put their hands up now. :unsure:

Tony Pulis and SL have remained good friends for a few years now, they regualarly meet for lunch

It constantly baffles me how Pulis gets offers of employment. He must be flipping good in interviews? :dunno:

just what i told my good friend who is a stokie. baffles the living daylights out of me. what does not surprise me is that he has contractual issues with stoke - how many times has he left a trail in his wake that causes issues. the man's a shambles to the game

He did an Ok job at Stoke.

from what I gather he only got the bullet because of constantly leaving out foreigners despite on numerous occasions being told he should use them.

Not that I'm saying I want him back mind you :whistle:

Your right Suididal the board are Icelandic and get veryu particular about certain players being bought in played etc. This was the reason why he left. Although from what my friend said of the football they played last season dull was the word given.

Guest RED EYE ADY

it baffles me how clueless keeps pulling jobs from over clubs, he is the worst manager ive ever seen at city. ######*t player sh**er manager, but then again he's on £200k a year. he'd make a mint out of double glazing!

Archived