IGNORED

Can Tins Really Take The Gas Job?

Br 1st ol

Guest Williamz15

I can't see many managers wanting to take over the club, they have a chairman who puts no money into the club and as Atkins admitted he had no backing and the coaches arent good enough.

Guest hairyshamrock

I think he might take a complete break from the game for a while anyway. Recharge his batteries, that sort of thing. He will probably have to do his coaching badges etc as well, before taking another job.

He's already got his "A" licence, this is the coaching equivelent to a degree apparently... Albeit that he got it through the "back door" via the Welsh FA. Bridge tolls anyone...?! :shutup:

Guest routabout

Tinns has already made a pig's ear of his managerial career. Why jump from our red hot frying pan, into the gas fuelled fire? If he thought he faced opposition from some of the fans here, he should be fearing for his life at the minimal park.

Guest ashtonyate

Tinns has already made a pig's ear of his managerial career. Why jump from our red hot frying pan, into the gas fuelled fire? If he thought he faced opposition from some of the fans here, he should be fearing for his life at the minimal park.

I think one day tinnion will manage in the prem and rovers will be a good stepping stone Rover has the same catchment area as us and could become a big club with luck.

Guest hairyshamrock

I think one day tinnion will manage in the prem and rovers will be a good stepping stone Rover has the same catchment area as us and could become a big club with luck.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest routabout

You're sure about this senility thing, are you?

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Big club! Is this a serious post?

Guest routabout

If Rovers got going you would see all the dye in the hole gas heads come back you be surprised

ashtonyate, for once I am not extracting the urine.

I've never heard that phrase before. What's "dye in the hole" mean?

Guest ashtonyate

Cider does make you do lots of weird things doesn't it! Never thought it would jump up on your keypad and right sh!t like that though!

thats not to bad have a few more pints and try harder

Guest routabout

Keith Curle is going to Rovers. Sorted on Saturday

No! No! Please say it ain't true? You lie! Why you lie! Stoppit! No!

He's showing real potential, I'd hate it if he went there. He could do a job for them.

Guest ashtonyate

ashtonyate, for once I am not extracting the urine.

I've never heard that phrase before. What's "dye in the hole" mean?

it means that deep down even they won't admit there gas fans but if the gas got promoted they would come and watch them

Guest routabout

it means that deep down even they won't admit there gas fans but if the gas got promoted they would come and watch them

No I was thinking more specific. Net being a pedant, but can I clarify the spelling of dye? As in colour? Or mistyped as in cease to live? I'm interested in adages and sayings and this one tickled my fancy so to speak.

No! No! Please say it ain't true? You lie! Why you lie! Stoppit! No!

He's showing real potential, I'd hate it if he went there. He could do a job for them.

My inlaws are all gasheads and they knew first thing this morning Atkins was gone. They have a pal who works in the club and was told directly by milkman blokie. This afternoon they told my wife that Curle was signed up after the game at Chester.

Guest ashtonyate

No I was thinking more specific. Net being a pedant, but can I clarify the spelling of dye? As in colour? Or mistyped as in cease to live? I'm interested in adages and sayings and this one tickled my fancy so to speak.

Sorry die, it is some times used in the saying [DIE IN THE HOLE TORY}

Guest Cadburyheath Red

If Rovers got going you would see all the dye in the hole gas heads come back you be surprised

I'm sorry but I don't know what the ******* hell youre on about! Ive read all the posts after mine & still cant make head nor tail of it!

Guest routabout

I'm sorry but I don't know what the ******* hell youre on about! Ive read all the posts after mine & still cant make head nor tail of it!

I have to admit, I found it pretty hard going. I wouldn't try figuring it all out. You'll only be disappointed with what you find. :D

You are taking the p right?

They might be crap but they aren't THAT stupid.

Ron

It's a job though aint it!

You were the last City fan to see him leave Ashton Gate apparently, but when your a working man, and give it 2 years you'll be, you'll take any job going!

You praised him the day you saw him leave and slagged him ever since :unsure:

Will Mr Johnson face your wrath if the TV rumours are true? :city:

My inlaws are all gasheads and they knew first thing this morning Atkins was gone. They have a pal who works in the club and was told directly by milkman blokie. This afternoon they told my wife that Curle was signed up after the game at Chester.

typical. the milkman knows more about what is going on

than the gasheads. :doh:

Archived