IGNORED

Manager Sorted

Roadrunner

Guest routabout

Just seen Harry Redknapp on Sky. When asked if Dennis Wise was going to City, Harry said "Bristol have sorted their manager, but if they came to me asked about Dennis then yes he could speak to them". So the news is out on the grape vine.

And who would that be Mr Redknapp? The rugby club? Bristol indeed.

Just seen Harry Redknapp on Sky. When asked if Dennis Wise was going to City, Harry said "Bristol have sorted their manager, but if they came to me asked about Dennis then yes he could speak to them". So the news is out on the grape vine.

I didn't see this so you tell me, did Redknapp strictly state that City have their manager, whom is NOT Dennis Wise. Can we rule that one out now or not. Any sauces out there?

Guest routabout

I didn't see this so you tell me, did Redknapp strictly state that City have their manager, whom is NOT Dennis Wise. Can we rule that one out now or not. Any sauces out there?

And did he phrase it as "City have sorted their manager out, early doors."?

harry and i share a close friend and he promised me he would speak with him tomorrow - all being well - he may or may not tell our friend of course due to confidentiality and pforessional conduct but certainly the comment at the start of this thread does infer that Wise is not the man. try and post on here tomorrow by which time it may all be public anyway. its quite amazing how secretative this whole affair has been

we can only prey the delay is not due to atkins moving across the city :rofl2br::yawn:

And did he phrase it as "City have sorted their manager out, early doors."?

Does this mean LL is back in the frame then, if it was indeed "early doors" after Tin's departure.

Just thinking, would Harry have been at West Ham when LL was at Charlton? They may be mates, from working close together. Just a thought, a worrying thought IMO, but a thought nonetheless...

Guest routabout

The way he said it was that Dennis Wise would not be coming to us as Bristol manager is sorted. So he knows something all of us don't.

It's a pity he isn't a frequent visitor to these forums though. Unlike our local representatives of the media.

Archived