IGNORED

The Biggest Decision In Clubs History

Guest bertie bassett

Guest bertie bassett

yes it is sl so get it right or we will be semi pro team in 2 years you must let new man overhaul club from top 2 bottom get rid of millen etc and start again were not 2 far off a decent team .get the gravy train mentality out of the club and get in the type of player that will get us something at hartlypool on a wet dec night (CAREY MURRY SMITH FORTUNE ORR WILKESHIRE WOODMAN) NEEDNOT APPLY rant over

anyone agree?

I think including Orr in that list is a little harsh as he does play his socks off and trys to get stuck in just unfortunately he isnt very successful! Other than that I think your right. We need to completely get a fresh feel about the club to get people to start coming back and watching city and enjoying themselves again! :city:

yes it is sl so get it right or we will be semi pro team in 2 years you must let new man overhaul club from top 2 bottom get rid of millen etc and start again were not 2 far off a decent team .get the gravy train mentality out of the club and get in the type of player that will get us something at hartlypool on a wet dec night (CAREY MURRY SMITH FORTUNE ORR WILKESHIRE WOODMAN) NEEDNOT APPLY rant over

anyone agree?

Not being a BCFC historian I simply cannot comment. I'd imagine that there was some rather crucial decisions in 1982, non?

We're all aware that City are a state at the moment Bertie, but even an average manager should at least keep the club in League One. We can only wait and see. I reckon SL will be feeling the pressure right now and will probably want to appoint a manager that will impress even his critics. If not, I'd worry about the man.

Archived