IGNORED

£22 For Oldham

Whirling Ted Smith

Guest routabout

You can go and watch a championship team for the same price. Swindon charge about the same so wonder if this is a sign of the times now at our football grounds.

Brentford only charge £12 to stand and they are run by the Bees supporters trust.

Hmmmmm..... Interesting. :me?:

You can go and watch a championship team for the same price. Swindon charge about the same so wonder if this is a sign of the times now at our football grounds.

Brentford only charge £12 to stand and they are run by the Bees supporters trust.

£12 - now that has to be the lowest in the football league well excepting the gas of course where they pay you to watch :rofl2br:

I know we aren't far behind but I can think of better ways to spend my cash. I'll go to Chesterfield - £15 is fine. Instead of giving Oldam my money I might go and check out FC United and then have a decent meal.

A mate of mine has jacked his Manchester United season ticket and is now following FC United home and away. he says that it is a brilliant day out: 7 quid for the terraces (or something like that), good atmosphere, drinking with the players after the match. Fairly sure His dad sat through the first half of the Manchester derby recently, was bored to tears, left at halftime, and drove to Bury for the 2nd half of the FC match.

A mate of mine has jacked his Manchester United season ticket and is now following FC United home and away. he says that it is a brilliant day out: 7 quid for the terraces (or something like that), good atmosphere, drinking with the players after the match.

Exactly, I live in the North and watch City when we are up here but I'm not paying £22. FC United are only a short drive away and have been thinking of going over as I admire what the supporters have done and would rather let them have my money than get ripped off by Oldham.

Brentford is in West London which is hardly poverty stricken.

Oldham on the other hand is poverty stricken.

But it doesn't encourage bums on seats does it? How can you justify prices like £22 on a Saturday for a family of 4 travelling up to the game. Would cost over £100 when you included fuel. :angry:

But it doesn't encourage bums on seats does it? How can you justify prices like £22 on a Saturday for a family of 4 travelling up to the game. Would cost over £100 when you included fuel. :angry:

i'M COMMENDING BRENTFORD CUS THEY ONLY CHARGE £12 AS IT IS A FILTHY RICH AREA.

IN OLDHAM I DOUBT MOST FAMILIES HAVE 22QUID DISPOSABLE INCOME BETWEEN THEM PER MONTH LET ALONE EACH PER WEEK.

Am going to Oldham rather than Chesterfield for these reasons:

* Still have my £10 coach voucher

* It's a Saturday so I don't need time off work

* We haven't won at Saltergate this century

* By the time Oldham rolls around the new management will be settled in

* Madjo will be fighting for a better contract, if he doesn't get a better one by Oldham :fingersx:

* After the Chesterfield loss (should it happen) we'll have 2 days to get ratarsed before we go back to work. After Oldham it'll just be Sunday...

Archived