IGNORED

I Cant Do It...

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

Sorry but the rummours and suspence are killing me, I cant wait any longer to repost after my rant yesterday, I love you all and have not yet placed my tenner on City to be relegated as I now fear Johnson will guide us to saftey.... night all

Guest routabout

So let me get this straight, yeah?

Yesterday you were banging on about placing a bet on City, the club that you claim to support, being relegated.

You come on here now, claiming to have seen the error of your ways and then say this:

as I now fear Johnson will guide us to saftey..

Did you bring a coat?

Guest citycityman

hoops you make me laugh,, sensible talk, seeing all the rummours on here by the rest of you it all seems VERY sensible... Plus I'm back for good so deal with it

GARY JOHNSONS RED AND WHITE ARMY..

Guest citycityman

wweeeellll me post lies never.... whos been posting about Tinnion becoming the next gas boss, who was postin gon here that Larwence had the job, that wise and wilkins had it, that Tinns was going to come back as a player...that Ward was coming back..

I'm afraid none of those were my doing so why don't you pick on others..

wweeeellll me post lies never.... whos been posting about Tinnion becoming the next gas boss, who was postin gon here that Larwence had the job, that wise and wilkins had it, that Tinns was going to come back as a player...that Ward was coming back..

I'm afraid none of those were my doing so why don't you pick on others..

Because you Sir are an idiot.

Never seen you post anything remotly decent

Archived