IGNORED

I Don't Get

port marine red

He is responsible for the dire position we find ourselves in. He ripped the heart out of the club and lost the dressing room. He was given all the backing he wanted from the board, allowing him to bring in the likes of Bridges and Stewart, shattering the wage structure at the club. All this tosh about Danny spending loads of money just doesn't wash with me. Tinnion was given the equivalent, if not more considering the wages he was (and we still are) paying. We were poo last season yet finished one point out of the play-offs. With a decent manager, we would have gone up. For me, he was the worst manager we have EVER had at this club and I was absolutely over the moon when he finally went. It would appear that around 5500 fans agree as we have gone from our opening attendance of 15000 to just 9500 in four home games.

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Gary Johnson on board (hopefully). It's a shame it didn't happen before we appointed Tinnion

He is responsible for the dire position we find ourselves in. He ripped the heart out of the club and lost the dressing room. He was given all the backing he wanted from the board, allowing him to bring in the likes of Bridges and Stewart, shattering the wage structure at the club. All this tosh about Danny spending loads of money just doesn't wash with me. Tinnion was given the equivalent, if not more considering the wages he was (and we still are) paying. We were poo last season yet finished one point out of the play-offs. With a decent manager, we would have gone up. For me, he was the worst manager we have EVER had at this club and I was absolutely over the moon when he finally went. It would appear that around 5500 fans agree as we have gone from our opening attendance of 15000 to just 9500 in four home games.

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Gary Johnson on board (hopefully). It's a shame it didn't happen before we appointed Tinnion

He played for this club for ten years before he became manager, you need to remember that.

He may of been a failure as manager, but he gave it his best shot, he worked tirelessly for the club he loved. He was devastated when we lost 7-1 - he didnt go into the dressing room for 2 hours, he stayed in the dugout on his phone, cos he was clearly distraught!

The club is in a state, but i think if were going to blame anyone it should be the chairman, who said 'judge me on tinnion' - He was the one who gambled on Tinnion!

Why flog a dead horse?

Tinman has gone, the board appear to be getting it right now with Johnson mentioned.

Just get off his case, he was a great servant to this football club and deserves the respect of the fans.

Why?

He has taken this club to its worst position for years, and i mean in the league and on the pitch.

We now have no quality in the squad at all and i fear for the new manager coming in with nothing to work with.

These last 18 months have been the worst football i have seen at the gate in 35 years of watching city.

Why?

He has taken this club to its worst position for years, and i mean in the league and on the pitch.

We now have no quality in the squad at all and i fear for the new manager coming in with nothing to work with.

These last 18 months have been the worst football i have seen at the gate in 35 years of watching city.

Yes, WHY? TINNION IS NO LONGER THE MANAGER OF BRISTOL CITY!!!!!!

Get over it!

Check the forum, polls 'n' all mate. People are still harping on about him being a "legend" . To me. he's a bell-end. We're in a mess, the worst for years, thanks to him

I totally agree that Tinnion was a terrible choice as manager and I stated that when he was appointed, and I still believe that now (obviously) but we need to remember him as a player who has always had Bristol City at heart and has been extremely loyal for a number of years.

The board appear to be making an excellent choice now in Johnson :pray: so going on about Tinman is daft, he's gone lets concentrate on getting behind the new man and pray he can sort this terrible mess out.

I really hate people who come on here and talk rubbish!!

Archived