IGNORED

Don't You Think

Red Robin

First the club would be talking to the out of work Managers that they short-listed and were interested in so that would take a while.

Johnson wanted City to have permission to talk to him at the start of the week which suggests we sounded him out through his agent or vice - versa. (Lansdown mentioned that this was the case with some managers at the weekend).

Having confirmed that he would be interested, the board (whats left of it ;) ) would have to meet to discuss what compensation if any they would be prepared to offer for the right man.

What with both sides having midweek games as well I would say the timescale seems about right to me.

If you are suggesting that GJ is 2nd choice behind Mr Allan I think you are wrong.

i bet Martin Allen was first choice

knows the league inside out and passionate about the game :dunno:

maybe too passionate,the insurance might not have covered for him savaging officials :blink:

i bet Martin Allen was first choice

knows the league inside out and passionate about the game :dunno:

maybe too passionate,the insurance might not have covered for him savaging officials :blink:

Perhaps he took one look at the mud under the clifton suspension bridge and though "I'm not jumping in that river!" :D

First the club would be talking to the out of work Managers that they short-listed and were interested in so that would take a while.

Johnson wanted City to have permission to talk to him at the start of the week which suggests we sounded him out through his agent or vice - versa. (Lansdown mentioned that this was the case with some managers at the weekend).

Having confirmed that he would be interested, the board (whats left of it ;) ) would have to meet to discuss what compensation if any they would be prepared to offer for the right man.

What with both sides having midweek games as well I would say the timescale seems about right to me.

If you are suggesting that GJ is 2nd choice behind Mr Allan I think you are wrong.

i have a sneaky suspicion your wrong both are moulded in the same manner,both will do a good job.

i hope he is at Brentford tomorrow in charge.

Theres no way that if Johnson were to take over either today or tommorow that he would be in charge tomorrow. He will have to get to know the players, he isn't just going to walk stright in and go, i'll have you here, you there and you, well your not wanted, without having not a few training sessions with them, he may well be there tomorrow if he takes over, but no way will he be in charge.

Archived