IGNORED

Lets Get It Right From The Start

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

I for one think if we get Johnson Our Chairman has made amens for appointing Tinnion. He has gone out and got a man who seems to bring susses.I know that there are some who will not think he is the right man for the job thats their view and thats ok.

The rest of us who think Lansdown has made a good capture remember we wanted this man so if things turn sore we need to think back to now and support the Chairman and the board

I for one think if we get Johnson Our Chairman has made amens for appointing Tinnion. He has gone out and got a man who seems to bring susses.I know that there are some who will not think he is the right man for the job thats their view and thats ok.

The rest of us who think Lansdown has made a good capture remember we wanted this man so if things turn sore we need to think back to now and support the Chairman and the board

For once.....I whole heartedly agree with you!

spotters badge. and lets all also try and remember that BT did some serious damage to our team that will take GJ at least the rest of this season if not next season to correct. so lets give him our full backing and lets be patient as he will need a little time to get us back in order, with tatics and a system that all the players are confortable with and understand. having said that i am sure he is more than capable of getting us in the top half of the table by the time the season ends.

good luck gary johnson and come on you reds!!!!!!! :city:

Guest ashtonyate

If/when GJ signs, I wonder how he feels about having the Achademy at his disposal, assuming it will continue without Laycocks input? :whistle:

It will be intresting to see what he will do if he comes I think he will bring in some loan signings and stick with experance I think he will not be playing too many younsters.

Archived