IGNORED

Always One..............

badger22

This is off Ask Steve L

Kachina

whilst gary johnson has prooved himself at a lower level and looks likely to sign, do you not feel it more appropiate to employ one of these bigger names like bassett , wise or reid who clearly ahve clubs out of this division before and worked with better players so know how to get a team going, all candidates have done well with teams strggling and turned them around,

why employ someone who has only been successful at conference and league 2 level, its actually like putting teh team down, do you agree with this or do u rather see the fact he has been successful at a club, no matter how small.

all the best

chris

What a tool.....

Guest citycityman

Why u taking the mickey out of the first poster.. He has a right to express his feelings.. FOR GOD SAKE WE HAVE APPOINTED A MANAGER WHO WILL KEEP US UP IN THIS DIVSION BUT WILL NOT GET US PROMOTED WITH OUR CURRENT SQAUD.. JOHNSON WONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE STEWART AND BRIDGES AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE ALSO PLAYED IN HIGHT LEAUGES AS IF IF YOU LOOK AT JOHNSONS RECORDS OF SIGNINGS FOR YEOVIL HE COULD ONLY AFFORD ROOKIE PLAYERS.....

Still never mind if our asprirations are premiership then obviously Johnson is the way forward.. don't you all reckon... eeerrr

Guest routabout

Why u taking the mickey out of the first poster.. He has a right to express his feelings.. FOR GOD SAKE WE HAVE APPOINTED A MANAGER WHO WILL KEEP US UP IN THIS DIVSION BUT WILL NOT GET US PROMOTED WITH OUR CURRENT SQAUD.. JOHNSON WONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE STEWART AND BRIDGES AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE ALSO PLAYED IN HIGHT LEAUGES AS IF IF YOU LOOK AT JOHNSONS RECORDS OF SIGNINGS FOR YEOVIL HE COULD ONLY AFFORD ROOKIE PLAYERS.....

Still never mind if our asprirations are premiership then obviously Johnson is the way forward.. don't you all reckon... eeerrr

I'm sorry, I'm lost for words. Just what can be said in response to a post like that, without it being insulting?

Walk on.... Rememeber how Yeovil played against the current european champions......

Why u taking the mickey out of the first poster.. He has a right to express his feelings..

Yes he has. And so do those who think his opinion is 'misguided'.

FOR GOD SAKE WE HAVE APPOINTED A MANAGER WHO WILL KEEP US UP IN THIS DIVSION BUT WILL NOT GET US PROMOTED WITH OUR CURRENT SQAUD.

Well who would?

JOHNSON WONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE STEWART AND BRIDGES AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE ALSO PLAYED IN HIGHT LEAUGES

I'm sure he'll do a lot better than you think. If we get someone from a higher level there is the risk that they can't work with players of limited ability. It's risky either way.

IF YOU LOOK AT JOHNSONS RECORDS OF SIGNINGS FOR YEOVIL HE COULD ONLY AFFORD ROOKIE PLAYERS.....

And look what he did with them! As we don't have vast sums of money to splash about those skills will come to good use.

Yes. The Premiership is a long term goal. It can only happen after we have been promoted from this league. This season we need to first avoid relegation, and then get as high up the league as we can. We need to walk before we can run and Johnson looks very well suited for the situation we currently find ourselves in.

what u on.. i said that i'd like to see basset here... if you can dig out a rummour that I made about them coming down to A.G then i'l buy you a drink

If you can dig out in my post where I was talking about you and not the post linked at the start of this thread I'll buy you ten drinks.

Nibor

Archived