IGNORED

Press Conference Called - This Afternoon

lenred

There will be no press conference at 3pm. For it to be a press conference, the press would need to be there, and they'd need a bit more notice than 10 mins (or less).

There is a fair bit of activity around AG at the moment.. looking out the window :dunno:

In my post last night, I never said there would be a press conference - I just said it would be confirmed.

The most likely senario is that (as with Plymouth/Pulis) they will confirm it today and then have the official press conference meet and greet on Monday.

Johnson Might be at Ashton Gate this afternoon though for the usual Bristol City World interview and photos, then the vultures from the press get their chance on Monday!!!!

Ive never said 3pm!!!! Apparently a ''meeting'' has just finished and a deal has been done......My ''sauce'' has now retracted her statement saying it may not be today - my sincere apologies if its not today for adding to this poxy mess - just getting a bit over excited - alread been bollocked by the boss for jumping up and down when I heard the news....(sad I know :doh: )!!

looking out the window

But if I look out the window all I see is my boss' car and the bin men :Confused13:

It must be a Top Secret Press Conference, GaryJ is being smuggled in disguised as a Tinnion!

EDIt, what happened there? I didn't write Tinnion, I wrote BIN MAN???

There is a fair bit of activity around AG at the moment.. looking out the window :dunno:

Tom you tease - what sort of activity?

Who is involved in this activity?

And if your window is too far away to tell, go over there and find out - this is important man!

Tom you tease - what sort of activity?

Who is involved in this activity?

And if your window is too far away to tell, go over there and find out - this is important man!

And if he leaves his desk this Forum will collapse, what then? :blink:

Archived