IGNORED

Don't Get Carried Away

Will-Gas

Obviously, getting Gary Johnson is a great appointment on paper, but don't get carried away too soon.

Yes, he has a great record, and yes he plays great attacking football, but I do think you are being a bit hasty by saying things like, "looks like we'll go back to our free scoring ways."

Long way to go this season, and the man cannot work wonders at every club he will be at.

However, saying this, I think he will do a great job for you, and think you can now make a realistic playoff push this season.

Congragulations on your appointment.

Guest routabout

Obviously, getting Gary Johnson is a great appointment on paper, but don't get carried away too soon.

Yes, he has a great record, and yes he plays great attacking football, but I do think you are being a bit hasty by saying things like, "looks like we'll go back to our free scoring ways."

Long way to go this season, and the man cannot work wonders at every club he will be at.

However, saying this, I think he will do a great job for you, and think you can now make a realistic playoff push this season.

Thanks Will. Appreciate what you're saying and fully agree.

Let's not get carried away, eh peeps? No point in building our hopes up, let's let the man get on with what he does best and see where it takes us. Patience may and probably will be needed, just remember Swansea and it might help put things in perspective, if things aren't going as well as we'd like.

Cheers. I understand what you are saying but I think we are so desperate to have that feeling of optimism back again, your warnings will fall on deaf ears. BTW who do you want for your mob?

well said mate

Cheers. I understand what you are saying but I think we are so desperate to have that feeling of optimism back again, your warnings will fall on deaf ears. BTW who do you want for your mob?

My choice for Rovers manager?

Keith Curle would be good, but I can't see it.

Anyone who wants to attack really.

Gary Johnso......Oh, he's taken. :@

The Gashead makes a very valid point.

Chuffed to bits that we've got a very good manager with a decent track record when I was worried we would end up with Ward or Lawrence.

However, we have a long way to go before we are even a side that can avoid relegation. This club and this team are an absolute shambles, make no mistake about it and i'd expect it to be at least a year before we can start looking at the playoffs/promotion again. Lots of deadwood needs to be shipped out, and the entire coaching setup needs looking at.

don't expect things to turn around straight away, but at least now with Johnson at the helm we can look forward to a bright future in a year or two. At the very least, I don't think we'll be relegated now!

Well done to Steve L for sorting this one out!

:chant6ez::chant6ez:

My choice for Rovers manager?

Keith Curle would be good, but I can't see it.

Anyone who wants to attack really.

Gary Johnso......Oh, he's taken. :@

tinman likes to play attacking football

What Holloway?

Don't be silly. He's working for a board that try to kidnap / blackmail, and greviously assault each other. Why the hell would he trade that in and go and work for Dunceford!

my gas mate at work, some while ago talked to dunford and he blames holloway for all there problems since he left, so i don't think he will be welcomed back, and why would he want to?

Archived