IGNORED

I've Been

openEnd

Over the past few months I have been heavily critical in Steve Landowns (and the board in general) 'suspect' decision making. I'm not apologising for my eralier posts because I still think the points I have made have been justified.

However, can I place on record my wholehearted support for Mr Lansdown & Co's latest appointment?

This is exactly the sort of tonic needed. A young, ambitious, successful and hungry manager. The appointment is not without risk, but it's a gamble I feel well worth taking.

After the hopelessness of Tuesday night and the past few months, I feel my despondency evaporating into dare I say ... hope.

Welcome aboard GJ, give the wasters and boozers a proper kick up the backside from me.

:city:

Guest ashtonyate

Over the past few months I have been heavily critical in Steve Landowns (and the board in general) 'suspect' decision making. I'm not apologising for my eralier posts because I still think the points I have made have been justified.

This is exactly the sort of tonic needed. A young, ambitious, successful and hungry manager. The appointment is not without risk, but it's a gamble I feel well worth taking.

After the hopelessness of Tuesday night and the past few months, I feel my despondency evaporating into dare I say ... hope.

Welcome aboard GJ, give the wasters and boozers a proper kick up the backside from me.

:city:

Yes well remember that if things go pear shape

Archived