IGNORED

I've Been

openEnd

Over the past few months I have been heavily critical in Steve Landowns (and the board in general) 'suspect' decision making. I'm not apologising for my eralier posts because I still think the points I have made have been justified.

However, can I place on record my wholehearted support for Mr Lansdown & Co's latest appointment?

This is exactly the sort of tonic needed. A young, ambitious, successful and hungry manager. The appointment is not without risk, but it's a gamble I feel well worth taking.

After the hopelessness of Tuesday night and the past few months, I feel my despondency evaporating into dare I say ... hope.

Welcome aboard GJ, give the wasters and boozers a proper kick up the backside from me.

:city:

Guest ashtonyate

Over the past few months I have been heavily critical in Steve Landowns (and the board in general) 'suspect' decision making. I'm not apologising for my eralier posts because I still think the points I have made have been justified.

This is exactly the sort of tonic needed. A young, ambitious, successful and hungry manager. The appointment is not without risk, but it's a gamble I feel well worth taking.

After the hopelessness of Tuesday night and the past few months, I feel my despondency evaporating into dare I say ... hope.

Welcome aboard GJ, give the wasters and boozers a proper kick up the backside from me.

:city:

Yes well remember that if things go pear shape

Yes well remember that if things go pear shape

Ye gods, won't you give up on the pessimism just this once? Failure makes your world tick doesn't it. :disapointed2se:

Archived