IGNORED

Superb Words Used By

Guest alex1089

Guest alex1089

He says "The so called social lads are ones that I will turn into Athletes, I have been known and read about me having hard sessions that the players won't like, I will have hard training sessions and make the players better and have words with players who are underachieving and won't be afraid to do so"

"I am sure there will be money avaliable, everything is about money value for money and I will have a good look at the players and decide whether we need players, I can be quite conincing if I think I need someone"

"I have seen these boys alot and I know Guy who was on trial and I know the set-up, I speak to Keith (Millen) quite alot and I'll gie or take a few players and look at that as quick as we can" "As it stands at the moment Keith is my Assistant, I will assess the staff and players and move in the right direction" "Brentford play a high tempo, but you (the players) have got to play there game and play with strength and spirit, I will have a very hands on role tomorrow and will be down alongside millen on the touchline and in the changing rooms at half time and full time" "The big thing about the club is the gates and I have been when theres been a full house and it's a magnificent place to be and I am proud to be here this season at the helm" "It's all about progression and we need to get better and I promise that they will play good football as I want to be entertained" " I will give them a pattern of play and a structure" "Hopefully we can get the fans on there feet screaming and shouting at the players with enthusiasom" "I will look at the structure and thats something that pulled me, The club needs fine tuning"

One things for sure, He knows what he is talking about 100% behind this guy.

These quotes aern't all of what he said but in the lines of.

Archived