IGNORED

The Gary Johnson Challenge!

Evy11_BCFC

The Gary Johnson Challenge

In this challenge you will be Gary Johnson. You will use his name and act like him in anyway possible.

Step 1: Gain Promotion in your first season in charge.

Step 2: You have two season in which to get Bristol City to the Premiership

Step 3: After this it is the first person to take a team to premiership glory. Either with Bristol City or his favourite team West Ham United

The winner will be the person to win the Premiership in the quickest game time.

The Rules

You must use the name Gary Johnson

You must buy and use his son Lee Johnson anywhere you go

you must make comments in the media that sum up his personality

You must make freinds with anybody associated with Gary Johnson

Requirments

Leagues 2 and above

Whatever size database your computer can handle

Patch 5.05 with updates

This is a challenge for Bristol City fans. If you are going to take part post screenies and update whenever possible. Thankyou for reading and good luck :city:

In this challenge you will be Gary Johnson. You will use his name and act like him in anyway possible.

Step 3: After this it is the first person to take a team to premiership glory. Either with Bristol City or his favourite team West Ham United

The Rules

Requirments

Leagues 2 and above

Patch 5.05 with updates

This is a challenge for Bristol City fans. If you are going to take part post screenies and update whenever possible. Thankyou for reading and good luck :city:

i can never get them to the premiership in two seasons!!! who should i buy?

The Rules

Requirments

Leagues 2 and above

Patch 5.05 with updates

Nice idea, but what about the real Gary Johnson in the game, wont that be a bit weird with two?

Say some people cheat will they be able to win or have to win the premiership twice in a row?

People won't cheat because they have to show screen shots on how they are doing. Anyway cheating sucks, there's no point in it. :angry:

Nice idea, but what about the real Gary Johnson in the game, wont that be a bit weird with two?

It is a bit weird but you'll just have to get used to it or hope he dosen't get another job. Don't worry about it really. Good luck!

People won't cheat because they have to show screen shots on how they are doing. Anyway cheating sucks, there's no point in it. :angry:

It is a bit weird but you'll just have to get used to it or hope he dosen't get another job. Don't worry about it really. Good luck!

Or use the editor and select ...DELETE him :o Job done.

don't get used to useing the editor trust me you'll ruin the game, i would suggest not to use any of the add ons on offer from nygreen or mindcompression either.

I long for the pre editor days when i was just a newbie picking my players on face value, now they are just faceless numbers to me, how sad FM2005 has become thanks to playing God....hope your listening Mourinio you slag! :(

Guest Lee4BristolCity

ive downloaded the patch in your link, but it does not change FM 2005 (eg. player/skin etc), do you need to do anything after you have downloaded the patch?

ive downloaded the patch in your link, but it does not change FM 2005 (eg. player/skin etc), do you need to do anything after you have downloaded the patch?

You have to download the skin seperatly.

You need to download FMfinland.

Archived