IGNORED

Wilkshire, Stewart, Cotteril, Madjo

Irishred

Guest alex1089

Well done, Gary johnson will give all the players confidence and If we can get Orr playing like that (as I heard on the radio) every game then we have a very good right back on our hands.

Yep, they all had good games. Best game I've seen Orr play, and I've not been a huge fan of his. Wilkshire played superbly. We really should have had a few more. And that's my biggest worry. Stewart should've scored a couple more. It was the olod story - failing to take our chances when we had them, then clinging on at the end when it should have been all over. Don't mean to be over-critical, though. We won because we were by far the superior side today.

Yep, they all had good games. Best game I've seen Orr play, and I've not been a huge fan of his. Wilkshire played superbly. We really should have had a few more. And that's my biggest worry. Stewart should've scored a couple more. It was the olod story - failing to take our chances when we had them, then clinging on at the end when it should have been all over. Don't mean to be over-critical, though. We won because we were by far the superior side today.

Wilkshire and Orr were superb. Heywood was good too. Credit to everyone today.

Archived