IGNORED

The Full Time Huddle

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Come on gather round uncle Rog and tell me how good you feel now.

They really really were a team reborn. Whatever happens from here doesn't matter. I have seen the sun come up again. ;)

Guest MaloneFM

I say you have the right to strut around now with your hands in your pockets and your cap at a jaunty angle whistling like George Formby on Blackpool Golden Mile in 1935 and winking at Hitler occasionally.

Meet gasheads eye to eye and use the follwing phrase...

WHO'S COCK ROBIN NOW THEN EH? ;)

That would have to include a 'knowing look' and a 'fiesty glint in the eye' a slight swagger and the occasional tap of your cap peak in acknowledgement

Mrs Hornbeam is looking a little worried now, I have just approached in such a manner holding a nice bottle of wine and whispering sweet nothings........

Guest MaloneFM

I feel good

I knew that I would now Rog

From the Apollo in Harlem..the hardest working man in local print media...Mr Please Baby Please....URGH!

Greenuns got a new bag.. :dance:

Guest MaloneFM

Yes it's a Danny Baker "thumbs under the braces, cap pushed to the back of your head, whistling" kind of weekend!

and winking at Hitler...don't forget winking at Hitler... ;)

do they mention john ward at all

Interestingly yes. He made light of his idiocy last week - especially as Gary Johnson is a fellow columnist in the Sunday Independent, but didn't bother to explain his pandering to the Ward camp last week. Methinks he's feeling a bit foolish

Archived