IGNORED

Great Result...!

SimplyRed

Gary Johnson has drawn his line on the wall of success.

Now it's up to the players to maintain his standards and keep their own performances above that mark.

I think we would have all been happy with a point today, but Johnson urged and coaxed his team that extra mile.

Yes, there were scares and still parts of our play causing concern, but now we know how well these players can play.

Well done!

I look forward to Tuesday with great anticipation.

:city:

agreed 100%.

it was a great result, but lets not get carried away.

what they have done today is prove to us that they are capable of playing well, which is something that we already knew. before today the lads were underperforming, but hopefully they can maintain the standards set.

today was about laying the foundations, and it certainly is a promising start. but lets not make the mistake we made with tinnion, in expecting too much too soon.

that being said, i'll be sinking a few tonight!

agreed 100%.

it was a great result, but lets not get carried away.

what they have done today is prove to us that they are capable of playing well, which is something that we already knew. before today the lads were underperforming, but hopefully they can maintain the standards set.

today was about laying the foundations, and it certainly is a promising start. but lets not make the mistake we made with tinnion, in expecting too much too soon.

that being said, i'll be sinking a few tonight!

got to agree with both of you, feet to stay firmly on the floor, well at least till we get the 3 points on tuesday :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

:city::englandsmile4wf::city::englandsmile4wf:

Archived