IGNORED

Todays Performance Wicked

Red Robin

Just returned from Brentford.

Well what can I say,apart from woodman falling asleep to allow one goal,the players that went on that park today were FANTASTIC

Everyone of them gave a commanding performance in their respective positions.

It was a pleasure to watch,I wish to congratulate GARY JOHNSON this team was a joy to watch.

God knows what he will do in the future,but if today was anything to go by we are in for a treat.

At the end the masses of city fans gave the players and johnson a standing ovation.

I don't want to jump before we start walking but we are in safe hands.

Marcus played write up on the line, he looked the player we all expected great performance by one and all.

P,S Madjo was supurb looks a good capture.

• Admin

how could we not give a standing ovation!!! most of us were in a standing terrace!!!!

Normally, even when winning, a large number leave with a minute or two to go or at least make their way to the exits and leave bang on the final whistle.

Today I wasn't aware of many people leaving at all at that stage and it seemed like everyone wanted to stay behind to show their apppreciation :chant6ez:

Normally, even when winning, a large number leave with a minute or two to go or at least make their way to the exits and leave bang on the final whistle.

Today I wasn't aware of many people leaving at all at that stage and it seemed like everyone wanted to stay behind to show their apppreciation :chant6ez:

Madger it was amazeing yesterday,all city fans there could not believe what was put before us.

One game i know but what ever GJ did is fine by me long may it continue.

The passing at times and free flowing on the deck football was magic.

Archived