IGNORED

You Lucky Bugers!

Guest Mrs Miles from Yeovil!

:englandsmile4wf: < i like that!

hey all u lucky bugers 4 avin our GJ treat him nicely and take on the gary Johnsons Red n White army n Hey Gary Johnson ohh ahh i wanna know if u love the city! He liked them!

Were all in morning! But No hard feelings Good luck n hope 2 see you n Gary doing well!

:):cool::wub:

hey all u lucky bugers 4 avin our GJ treat him nicely and take on the gary Johnsons Red n White army n Hey Gary Johnson ohh ahh i wanna know if u love the city! He liked them!

Were all in morning! But No hard feelings Good luck n hope 2 see you n Gary doing well!

Thanks for your kind words , nice to see some rival supporters have a brain ...........

I'll have some of whatever you're having!

What does that mean? !x!

Thanks for your kind words , nice to see some rival supporters have a brain ...........

it's o.k most of them dis-like me on the Yeovil forum neway cos i'm very opionated!

And No1 has eva sed i have a brain before, thanks!x!

What does that mean? !x!

it's o.k most of them dis-like me on the Yeovil forum neway cos i'm very opionated!

And No1 has eva sed i have a brain before, thanks!x!

Said on the radio most of Huish Park were booing our 0 - 2 scoreline when announced ofer the tannoy.......sad :disapointed2se:

I have watched your fair team and enjoyed. Your club and your beer tent I have enjoyed.I do feel sorry for the Yeovil supporters but everyone moves on eventually. But I am sure you will survive and progress under the right mananger. Good result today for you. All the best and yes I will return to watch your fair team once again.

Said on the radio most of Huish Park were booing our 0 - 2 scoreline when announced ofer the tannoy.......sad :disapointed2se:

Yea they did, but i kinda clapped then every1 started singin we r the city haters! i had me mp3 on cos thats just childish!

Guest routabout

Thanks very much for a right regular miracle worker of a manager. To get an away win today, IS nothing short of miraculous. It was really good to see you get a win today AND Danny Wilson is still bottom of the table!

It's a big pity the gas won, as otherwise, today would have been a 'perfect day'. (WITHOUT the heroine of course!)

Thanks very much for a right regular miracle worker of a manager. To get an away win today, IS nothing short of miraculous. It was really good to see you get a win today AND Danny Wilson is still bottom of the table!

It's a big pity the gas won, as otherwise, today would have been a 'perfect day'. (WITHOUT the heroine of course!)

and without the 'e' ..........

:pinch:

But being 14 it's written in your own language :whistle:

Being late 20's+ you ( and most of the other people in England) are the stereo-typical *insert insult here* that I have come to expect to meet wherever I go.

I wear a hoodie, because it keeps my head warm and coats just make you sweat. Because of this I am obviously a thug who has nothing better to do than go around beating up grannies/little kids :rolleyes::grr:

• Admin

Being late 20's+ you ( and most of the other people in England) are the stereo-typical *insert insult here* that I have come to expect to meet wherever I go.

I wear a hoodie, because it keeps my head warm and coats just make you sweat. Because of this I am obviously a thug who has nothing better to do than go around beating up grannies/little kids :rolleyes::grr:

No, I'm cleverer than most, I can decipher it :D

Nothing wrong with hoodies.....especially in temps of -23C :me?:

Not that I accused you of being a thug anyhow

are you on a mobile.you seem to be texting alot.

:city: Not 'Gary Johnson's red and white army' the chant shoud be (with clapping)

DO,DO, DO,DO GARY JOHNSON DO,DO, DO,DO GARY JOHNSON. :clap:

:city: Not 'Gary Johnson's red and white army' the chant shoud be (with clapping)

DO,DO, DO,DO GARY JOHNSON DO,DO, DO,DO GARY JOHNSON. :clap:

No thats just rubbish! No disrespect but it will make GJ feel just like he did with the Yeovil fans, Loved! I started di-likeing him when he kept droping Colin Miles (hint the name!) but he is an excellant Manager and a very nice man!

Archived