IGNORED

Ade Akinbiyi

Tinmansleftboot

Guest Grange SE19

Completley agree with you - he played a blinder today.. One of his flickons wouldn't look out of plave on Soccer AMs showboat.. Only thing missing in his game was a goal - and not through lack of trying.. This guy we must offer a contract..

Seem to be a lot of praise for this lad.

As a matter of interest, assuming Brooker, Madjo, Stewart, Bridges and Gillespie all fit, who would you all play up front? Brooker has equally looked good when I have seen him. Could you play Brooker and Madjo?

You' have to start Brooker on his form this season and last, but when Brooker's out one of our biggest problems has been that we've had no-one of a similar type to replace him in that role.

Enter Madjo. Enough said. Give the guy a contract before he's whipped out from under our noses.

Guest Vivalawilco

I agree if we don't sign him up soon a few other clubs will be sniffing around , personally i thought he proved a longer contract by his performances for the reserves but now hes proving to be a first team player i think steve landsdown should get his pen out ! :fingersx:

Archived