IGNORED

Let's Consider Tuesday

Markman

Great result yesterday but we have all seen this team this season and it is possible (despite GJ) that we could go behind and even lose on Tuesday night (we ALL hope not)

So if you were a happy clapper or not - I think it is essential that if we are 2 down at half-time WE don't BOO THE TEAM OFF - as would have happen pre GJ.

For some of the people in the Dolman (ex GWR) who normally only last 5 mins before moaning - I know we pay our money, I know we should expect to be able to voice our concerns but we do have to GALVANISE

We might yet turn the season around but we have to give the players and GJ a chance -

wipe the slate clean - support the team

Personally I don't see the point in going to the game if your going to boo the team. I think that on Tuesday we should get the atmosphere back at Ashton Gate. Come on the city! :city:

Yh i agree it is about time we get the atmosphere back at AG to lift the players. I got a mate who supports Blackpool and went last week and he culdn't get over how quiet and negative the City supporters were.

Yh i agree it is about time we get the atmosphere back at AG to lift the players. I got a mate who supports Blackpool and went last week and he culdn't get over how quiet and negative the City supporters were.

The Blackpool game wasn't that good to be honest. I think it had something to do with us shooting towards the Atyeo in the first half and so not being able to see all the action at that end in the second half which sometimes gets the fans in the Atyeo going a bit when we get a corner or something late on. Hopefully we'll be shooting towards the Atyeo in the second half and even if we aren't the atmosphere will still be good.

i don't often go to games and season on season when i do go the gate has changed,,it lacks passion..is this down to OUR expectations?..i think so,and the fact that the east end is dead..or soon will be,every fan all shapes and sizes ,ages and creed,colour need to get there voice boxes warmed up and get our lads another win..

C,MON YOUUUUUUU REDZZZZZZZZZZ

Archived