IGNORED

News Of The World

Bcfc3660

Just read in the news of the world that Gary Johnson last night warned ex-club Yeovil "Give Steve Thompson my old job or i'll take him". " Steve has played a major part in the success of the club and deserves his chance. If the yeovil board overlook him, I'd be only too happy to bring him to Bristol".

:yawn:

Just have to wait and see i guess!

I buy the News of the World just for comedy value, cheers me up to read Rushden signing Ronaldo on Monday :w00t:

They make up all of their quotes I'm sure.

And the player ratings - Keogh 3 for coming on in the 87th minute but Murray 5 coming on in the 90th. Did I fall asleep for the bit where Keogh scored an own goal and got sent off? Or was Keogh rated lower for not wasting time quite as expertly as Murray?

• Admin

And the player ratings - Keogh 3 for coming on in the 87th minute but Murray 5 coming on in the 90th. Did I fall asleep for the bit where Keogh scored an own goal and got sent off? Or was Keogh rated lower for not wasting time quite as expertly as Murray?

West country independant was just as strange half the team had "?" next to their names !

Guest Mrs Miles from Yeovil!

Nooooooo you can't take him aswell! thay'd hate you even more! I really like Stevie Thompson, he's a nice man! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!

Archived