IGNORED

Dilema

LSR

AT 14.15 ON SATURDAY i found my self driving past the brentford "stadium" with my wife,were on our way to watch phantom of opera..my dilema was to ditch the misses and get into the game and have my balls chopped off or go to the phantoim......i went with the phantom..oh what a ##**er.

good win boys lets build on it but not get too excited.

AT 14.15 ON SATURDAY i found my self driving past the brentford "stadium" with my wife,were on our way to watch phantom of opera..my dilema was to ditch the misses and get into the game and have my balls chopped off or go to the phantoim......i went with the phantom..oh what a ##**er.

Under the thumb?!

you need to have a quiet word in the ear!. As shes your wife i take it you have been together a fair while meaning that by now she should realise Saturdays and the occasional Tuesday evening are there for football and having a few beers with the lads! Its NOT for going to the theatre or any other events that mean missing the game.

Theatre is for boring nights such as Thursday as if there is any football on the TV its usually boring uefa cup games with that idiot Barnes!

Archived