IGNORED

Hands Up

kachina

I went to brentford saturday and i for one, who wasent confident of gary johnsons ability was prooved well and truly wrong.

i stood and watched a reformed city that played with passiona nd belief it was like a new cloud had been put over that pitch,

i ahven't seen a city team play like taht for a while and i for one will say what ever you got those boys to do worked a treat.

I admit i was totally wrong in misjudging someone before they started, but i can truly say with that much passion on saturday we can only go forward

thats was the most enjoyable 90 minutes ive had all year, although i was a bit worried when i saw a brooker in another colour scored, though jesus steve talking about helping the home fans Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

well done to the fans and team and manager of saturday

great day out

i hope all those that went as well agree

I went to brentford saturday and i for one, who wasent confident of gary johnsons ability was prooved well and truly wrong.

i stood and watched a reformed city that played with passiona nd belief it was like a new cloud had been put over that pitch,

i ahven't seen a city team play like taht for a while and i for one will say what ever you got those boys to do worked a treat.

I admit i was totally wrong in misjudging someone before they started, but i can truly say with that much passion on saturday we can only go forward

thats was the most enjoyable 90 minutes ive had all year, although i was a bit worried when i saw a brooker in another colour scored, though jesus steve talking about helping the home fans Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

great day out

As pleased as I was that the commitment has come back, don't you think it is slightly disgraceful that the same players are now "performing" while all season they have not been interested?

Guest italion stallion

great day out

As pleased as I was that the commitment has come back, don't you think it is slightly disgraceful that the same players are now "performing" while all season they have not been interested?

Obviously yes it is!

But I think the last 48 hours have told everyone that the manager is the most important appointment at any club. In an ideal world the players (especialy for the wages they get paid) would go out any play to their full ability without the need for a team talk. But the reality is that although the players are responsible for making IT happen the frame of mind and determination is the responsibility of the manager, along with the not so small mater of tatics and patern of play.

Alex Fergurson "hair dryer" treatment is well documented in producing results. Gary Johnson has his own style, which is articulate and very knowlegable. I as I have posted before a ball was kicked believe this was the best appointment possible. It is early days but the feal good factor is coming back.

The club apear to have a new method and direction. We will all nedd patience and as many others have said, to get fully behind the team, as the excellant fans who went to Brentford did yesterday. They have set the dtandard for all to follow.

Archived