IGNORED

Good Odds On City

PhatWill

Very attractive price of 1.90 on City to beat Barnsley on Tuesday night.

City, despite having won only once this season at home are still unbeaten at Ashton Gate.

Barnsley, have lost 2 on the trot. Donny beat them 2-0 at Oakwell on Saturday and they will be without Neil Austin (defender) and Antony Kay (midfielder) on Tues after they were both red carded. They also lost 3-0 at Burnley last midweek.

I suppose I can see where the bookies get 1.90 from but nevertheless it's City with the momentum and in my opinion 1.90 is way too big.

Barnsley's away record of W 1 D1 L 3 means that I'd have expected to see a City win at more like 1.66.

A value bet, and I will definetly be dabbling...

www.mybcfcbet.co.uk

Guest RED EYE ADY

yeah that aint a bad price, guess who put a score on the city to beat brentford 13/2 !?! about time i started seeing some return, one of my rules is to never put leyton orient in a accumalator, they could play chelsea and i'd come tits up.

Nice, 2/1 for the City win and you can even afford to place a little saver on the draw just incase!

Free money.

2.0 is only Even money I'm affraid, but still a good price IMO, You could get 5/2 for City to win half time / full time with Stan James.

But I think the 20/1 for us to win the league is still a VERY good bet, If ( I know it's a big if ) we win our 2 games at home I can see us being single figures come 5 pm Saturday.

Archived