IGNORED

Any Idea What Concerts Next Year? At Ag

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

any ideas.. I'm thinking Joss Stone maybee or maybee even Ossy Osbourne, he was on about touring the UK soon plus he has his mansion only up the road in Berkshire..

any ideas.. I'm thinking Joss Stone maybee or maybee even Ossy Osbourne, he was on about touring the UK soon plus he has his mansion only up the road in Berkshire..

I'm hoping Bon Jovi as they are touring next year. I just bought their premiere collection ' 100,000,000 Bon Jovi fans can't be wrong ' .

It's a brilliant 5 cd pack to watch/listen too.

:chant6ez: Bon Jovi :chant6ez:

I'm hoping Bon Jovi as they are touring next year. I just bought their premiere collection ' 100,000,000 Bon Jovi fans can't be wrong ' .

Not Bon Jovi, they have confirmed their dates and AG is not part of it. Shame though.

Bon Jovi were a decent band in the early days. Runaway is still a good song.

I met them once when my mates band supported them. They very much came across as though they believed their own self-importance. Heather Locklear was quite nice though :wub:

I met them once (which was enough) when my mates band supported them. They very much came across as though they believed their own self-importance. Heather Locklear was quite nice though :wub:

Hmmm...I haven't listened to 100,000,00 Fans yet though I did like the track 'Why aren;t you dead?'. The new album rocks! They've made up for their recent flops (Crush, Bounce & This left feels right), & gone for more Keep the Faith style anthems. Wembley 2006 here I come!

I met them once when my mates band supported them. They very much came across as though they believed their own self-importance. Heather Locklear was quite nice though :wub:

I met them once (which was enough) when my mates band supported them. They very much came across as though they believed their own self-importance. Heather Locklear was quite nice though :wub:

OooooooKkk!!!!!!! I heard you the first time. No need to repeat yourself over again :razz: :rofl2br:

Shame thoe. I've seen Bon Jovi 10 times in concert and they get better and better each time.

OooooooKkk!!!!!!! I heard you the first time. No need to repeat yourself over again :razz: :rofl2br:

Shame thoe. I've seen Bon Jovi 10 times in concert and they get better and better each time.

The only time anyone should have to see/listen to Bon Jovi is as part of some sort of punishment.

While we are on the subject of concerts my mate is going over New Oleans, USA to a concert being done by ' Katrina and the Waves'. The back up band is 'The Drifters'. :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I could already tell you were an idiot from your taste in music. You didn't need to confirm it with a pathetic joke.

Makes your signature picture look a bit stupid. Your thoughts aren't with the poor people whose lives have been devastated in America then?

Idiot.

I think we should get a comic this time, someone like Jack D would be cool.

Does the board really think i'm going to see Rod Stewart or someone crap like that again?

pfff....dream on.. :Sleep12:

If it's going to be a band/singer then p'haps we should look at getting someone who's under 55, and who is at least mildly entertaining and not some dwarf freakshow with a bad haircut.

Get U2 or i'm not comming :disapointed2se:

Archived