IGNORED

Bristol City Websites

twaters

I was wondering how many of you out there have made your own dedicated City websites? Using google you can fine a few, but perhaps this thread could be used to post them so fans like myself could visit.

On another note i am trying to remember my first city game, it was at home to Middlesborough and we lost 1-0, i was around ten so i guess it was about 1992, can anyone enlighten me to any more things about this game, i would like to remember more!

If anyone knows of a website that list results of games going back that far i would be very gratefull.

• Admin

I was wondering how many of you out there have made your own dedicated City websites? Using google you can fine a few, but perhaps this thread could be used to post them so fans like myself could visit.

On another note i am trying to remember my first city game, it was at home to Middlesborough and we lost 1-0, i was around ten so i guess it was about 1992, can anyone enlighten me to any more things about this game, i would like to remember more!

If anyone knows of a website that list results of games going back that far i would be very gratefull.

We lost to Middlesbrough 1-0 on 24th sept 1994, in 1992 it was 1-1 (7th April) and '93 was 0-0 (4th Dec )

Archived