IGNORED

Brentford Highlights On Word

Gerry Gows' Tash

Stewarts disallowed goal was onside, our penalty was shall we say a bit lucky, their second goal was from a free kick taken in the wrong place. You can't tell much from a 3 minute clip but we made brentford look very ordinary, bearing in mind they were 4th in the table and unbeaten at home, and Wilskshire's free kick is an early candidate for goal of the season.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, please can we have some goals in front of the Atyeo for a change ?!

:city:

Stewarts disallowed goal was onside, our penalty was shall we say a bit lucky, their second goal was from a free kick taken in the wrong place. You can't tell much from a 3 minute clip but we made brentford look very ordinary, bearing in mind they were 4th in the table and unbeaten at home, and Wilskshire's free kick is an early candidate for goal of the season.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, please can we have some goals in front of the Atyeo for a change ?!

:city:

Well I've opened ALL my files but I can't see any highlights on Word, sure it ain't on Powerpoint or Excel?

Archived