IGNORED

Value-pound 4 Pound

gaz897

i wouldn't say wilkshire was our most valuble player............. maybe Brooker or Skuse?

From a £ point of view I wouldn't think we'd get more than 100k for Skuse. I know contracts etc have a big saying on transfer monies but if all was on a level playing field I think Wilks would be most attractive to a higher level club.

It's a pity that Joe Anyinsah went for £50K. I reckon he could become a decent player & quickly gain value in the open market if he gets his chances with Preston. Could have been a nice little earner for us if he'd stayed, we'll need good quality right wing cover for Cotterill now that Murray is a shadow of his former self (no offense Scott, but you're not they player we remember selling to Reading).

It's a pity that Joe Anyinsah went for £50K. I reckon he could become a decent player & quickly gain value in the open market if he gets his chances with Preston. Could have been a nice little earner for us if he'd stayed, we'll need good quality right wing cover for Cotterill now that Murray is a shadow of his former self (no offense Scott, but you're not they player we remember selling to Reading).

Scott who?

Brooker would be the hardest to replace, and most teams in this league would want him (though not sure if a championship bid would be that likely).

In terms of who I would be most upset at leaving, Brooker or Brown (the latter my player of the season so far).

With age, potential, and ability to offer something different though, surely Cotteril has the highest likelihood of interest from a higher league, and potentially the best price (unless his contract runs out this summer....)

Brooker would be the hardest to replace, and most teams in this league would want him (though not sure if a championship bid would be that likely).

In terms of who I would be most upset at leaving, Brooker or Brown (the latter my player of the season so far).

With age, potential, and ability to offer something different though, surely Cotteril has the highest likelihood of interest from a higher league, and potentially the best price (unless his contract runs out this summer....)

I bloody hope he's not. Really good having a player that can go past people again.

I had the feeling that 2 academy players were being groomed " for sale".

Lita showed what good young players are fetching, and Skuse and Cotterill, have already been under the eye of premiership clubs. Cotterill and Goulbourne have an agent, and to date Cotterill would have to be the most valuable of the youngsters, with Brooker at only 24 the best of the senior players.

I'd value Luke Wilkshire as our highest value player. I bet we'd get around 700k for him along with Brooker.

Lowest would have to be Woodman who we would probably swap for a brick to help build the new stand.

:city:

I think you are being really unfair! The brick must surely be worth more then Woodman????

Archived