IGNORED

Gj On 5 Live

The_Boy

It was really interesting hearing Gary on the radio again as I've noticed a similarity to every interview. I don't think I've heard him say the word promotion once (I may be wrong), though he has implied it he never says it and I think thats the right attitude to take. He wants to take the club forward in every way possible and thats so good to hear rather than just on the pitch!

All in all a very satisfying few days to be a city fan!

:city::city::city:

Good on him. HE knows what words to say to the media. He is already becoming a fans favourite at the gate and we havent even played a home game yet!

He is managing our expectations and he is doing it very well. Something that wasn't done when Tinnion took over and put him under immense pressure from the off.

Johnson is experienced and knows how to keep the pressure in check. And he is spot on to do so.

Good on him. HE knows what words to say to the media. He is already becoming a fans favourite at the gate and we havent even played a home game yet!

Funny really - there's an air of confidence from players & fans alike. I'm actually looking forward to the Barnsley match tomorrow & feel as though we're in with a good shout.

Tinnion & Wilson had their merits, but talking to the press wasn't really one of them (post-match interview: play-off finals ring a bell Danny?)

Archived