IGNORED

Brian Tinnion

Hodges17

Can I ask honestly, has his legend-like status been uined by his unsuccessful managerial stint?

It's just, over on the blue forum, so many former Gas players/staff/tea ladies are being considered for the job, and I just know its a bad idea.

Can;t see it happening due to his City connections & his general inexperience. He needs a smaller team (conference?) in order to establish himself & develop his skills. I can see him going to Torquay should Rosenior not go the distance.

I think most people still hold him in very high esteme, I don't think the amount of effort he put in during his managerial stint is in question, and most people woulkd have loved him to succeed.

His lack of experience was his ultimate undoing, and with that in mind, SL must be held partly responsible for appointing him. He fell on his sword, and should be respected for that, his playing career will always be remembered, and hopefully, that is what he will be remembered for.

Guest torquay red

Can;t see it happening due to his City connections & his general inexperience. He needs a smaller team (conference?) in order to establish himself & develop his skills. I can see him going to Torquay should Rosenior not go the distance.

:disapointed2se: no thanks mate....i think Leroy will pull through.

Archived