IGNORED

Where Can I Buy A Flag?

ATYES6

I want to buy an England flag to take to Portugal with me in the summer.Does anyone know of any good companys that I could get one from? I want the company to be able to print some lettering across the middle (this is the bit I'm having trouble with!)

Can anyone help me out?

EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS,EAST,EAST,EAST-ENDERS!!

I had my flag made by a company in Coventry, but its very large and cost far too much money (I'm not even going to say how much !)

And while you can easily spot a flag which is 18ft by 9ft, there arent many grounds in this division big enought to fit it !

You could try Astro-flag (its on the internet somewhere), but I'd advise against asking Lindstrand Balloons for a quote - they told me my flag would cost £700 !

The best place to get a quality flag is www.banners-for-all.co.uk

These flags are superb. You can have a St.George cross with your teams name through the middle and also at no extra cost select the images of your choice to be printed into each of the blank quarters i.e. City crest in one quarter, England 3 Lions in another, leaving two spare for names of pubs, area in which you live, names etc.

Check out the site and then phone them up, there a good bunch to deal with.

Hope that helps.

Mal.

Thanks for all the replies lads.It is much appreciated.I am in the process of designing a flag now with the intention of buying it by about wednesday.

Keep your eyes peeled in June for me out in Portugal flying the flag for England and the Cider Army!!

Flying High...Up in the sky.......

Cheers

ATYES6

East,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-EndersEast,East,East-Enders!!!

Archived