IGNORED

Hartlepool

Keep the Faith

Just been looking at the league and both of Hartlepool'swins this season have come away from home. Hopefuly GJ will be able to keep the boys feet on the ground and keep them playing the way that they did tonight because I thought our football was excellent and despite what Andy Ritchie thinks I thought we could have had many more than we actually scored.

Hartlepool have had a poor start to the season but they have been very strong over the last two seasons and they should certainly not be underestimated.

Hopefully we will go into the game with an unchanged side. I don't think Majdo showed enough tonight to be picked over Brooker and I can't see any of the other players in our squad adding something extra to the side so an unchanged side (the first of the season?) would be welcome and with any luck we will get the same sort of result again.

It's so good to have the postive atmosphere back around the gate and on OTIB as well. Long may it continue!

CTID

Just been looking at the league and both of Hartlepool'swins this season have come away from home. Hopefuly GJ will be able to keep the boys feet on the ground and keep them playing the way that they did tonight because I thought our football was excellent and despite what Andy Ritchie thinks I thought we could have had many more than we actually scored.

Hartlepool have had a poor start to the season but they have been very strong over the last two seasons and they should certainly not be underestimated.

Hopefully we will go into the game with an unchanged side. I don't think Majdo showed enough tonight to be picked over Brooker and I can't see any of the other players in our squad adding something extra to the side so an unchanged side (the first of the season?) would be welcome and with any luck we will get the same sort of result again.

It's so good to have the postive atmosphere back around the gate and on OTIB as well. Long may it continue!

CTID

Both Boyd and Poter are injured for them. We have a good chance to beat them on Saturday.

I reckon without Cooper at the helm they'll be selling Boyd and Nelson at Xmas and disappearing back into league two obscurity with the gas in May. I think a huge part of their success was down to his managerial ability and I don't think Scotty has it. A pity because I like the club, they always fight hard and try to play good football.

Will not be an easy game but one we should certainly win if we play like we did tonight.

Nibor

so, given the signings of partridge, heywood and (hopefully) sankofa, would people still want nelson at the gate?

Hell yeah! More competition for places the better! Let's assume that Sankofa isn't going to join us permanently (sounded like Charlton was his club and where he really wants to be on the interview), Nelson would be a top signing. Him alongside Parto or Heywood would be solid as a rock!!!

Hell yeah! More competition for places the better! Let's assume that Sankofa isn't going to join us permanently (sounded like Charlton was his club and where he really wants to be on the interview), Nelson would be a top signing. Him alongside Parto or Heywood would be solid as a rock!!!

i don't disagree, mate.

Archived