IGNORED

Calling All City Fans

Red Robin

Last nights performace again a credit to MAGIC JOHNSON,we looked back to our best and will only get better under his tenure.

Last nights crowd what a dissapointment after the fine win at the bees.

Sadly our fans did not turn out to surely give one off, if not the best manager in the division a great welcome.

I would say teams will start taking notice of the improvements being made already.

We truly have a quality manager in place,we all know the quality is here in the club player wise.It just needed the correct guidance.

I really hope we get a good gate saturday anything less than 13000+ will again be poor.

The players look like they are enjoying themselves again,it certainly is showing from what Ive seen over the last two games.

WELL DONE GARY JOHNSON keep it up,the quality is returning that we all crave for.

Guest ashtonyate

Last nights performace again a credit to MAGIC JOHNSON,we looked back to our best and will only get better under his tenure.

Last nights crowd what a dissapointment after the fine win at the bees.

Sadly our fans did not turn out to surely give one off, if not the best manager in the division a great welcome.

I would say teams will start taking notice of the improvements being made already.

We truly have a quality manager in place,we all know the quality is here in the club player wise.It just needed the correct guidance.

I really hope we get a good gate saturday anything less than 13000+ will again be poor.

The players look like they are enjoying themselves again,it certainly is showing from what Ive seen over the last two games.

WELL DONE GARY JOHNSON keep it up,the quality is returning that we all crave for.

It cost so much to follow football now I am not surprise with the size of the crowd with a saturday game at home coming up. For a couple its going to cost £60 plus.Thats a lot money for some people

Guest ashtonyate

It cost so much to follow football now I am not surprise with the size of the crowd with a saturday game at home coming up. For a couple its going to cost £60 plus.Thats a lot money for some people

Guest thesaviour

want the glory nights against cardiff and plymouth to return, only way that can happen and we will b on the way up to the championship!

then the premier league....

sod it then the champions league!!!

ok, maybe the last 2 sentances abit far fetched but really excited....the season starts now lads!! lets hav itt!!!!!!

Have to be honest i was suprised at the attendance. There didnt seem to me that many empty seats other than the usual ones in the williams.

There lack of following obviously didnt help but even so, i was thinking it would of been around at least 11,500-12,000 sort of figure.

still good for a midweek game.

some people don't get paid till thurs/fri so go to saturday games

people working away from home or nightshifts,posties have to get up at around 3-4 am so don't need a late night so the numbers are going to be lower than a weekend.

i expect it to be around 14k this saturday,i can't go as i got too much money going out this week

When will people understand that midweek games will always have less people in attendence than a saturday game. Two home games in a week is just to much for some. Like they cant afford £20 on the tuesday and the same on the saturday.

There will most likely be a higher crowd on saturday. ut does it really matter if we have 11.000 or 12,000.

Perhaps you should let RedRobin know that. He predicted 14k last night. Good effort. :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

You'd better give me your dole card for a year then.

Another classic.

Do you ever resent Shakespeare, Wordswoth, Behan and Tom Sharpe for being slightly ahead of you?

Archived