IGNORED

Match Officials - Hartlepool

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Referee: Iain Williamson - Berkshire

Asst: John Flynn - Wilts

Asst: Ian Scarr - W. Mids

4th Official: Edward Martin.

Noooo, it's him!! The muppet who sent off two at Chesterfield.

This Ref is awful, one of the worst I've seen.

He is 34 and qualified as a Referee in 1991, working his way up through the Ryman league, being appointed to the National List in 2002.

His league standings on the Rate the Ref website confirm that others feel the way I do about him, he currently lies 33rd and was 50th and 39th in the two previous seasons.

02/03

Games 15 Yellow (53) Red (4)

Chesterfield 2 v 0 City(6)(2) Bkd: Beadle & Butler. Sent Off: Butler & A.Brown. Att:4770. 26/4/03

03/04

32 (113) (7)

Brighton 1 v 4 City(5) Bkd: A. Brown, Amankwah & Miller. SC: Miller, Wilkshire, A.Brown & Hill. Att: 6305. 15/11/03

04/05

34 (122) (6)

City 3 v 3 Huddersfield(3) Bkd: Orr. SC: Murray, Lita & Wilkshire. Att: 10783. 25/9/04

05/06

10 (33) (3)

I clearly remember this referee. Sent off Butler and Brown at chesterfield and nearly caused a riot. Not a happy day.

THen we had him 2 seasons ago at Brighton and won 4-1 had a better game there.

Finally we had him last season at home to Huddersfield and drew 3-3 and he gave us a penalty. I'm sure that Lita bought that one though! Plus we were losing at the time so maybe Mr Williamson isnt that bad for us after all.

Any more favours would be greatly appreciated not that we need them anymore!

Referee: Iain Williamson - Berkshire

Asst: John Flynn - Wilts

Asst: Ian Scarr - W. Mids

4th Official: Edward Martin.

Noooo, it's him!! The muppet who sent off two at Chesterfield.

02/03

Games 15 Yellow (53) Red (4)

Chesterfield 2 v 0 City(6)(2) Bkd: Beadle & Butler. Sent Off: Butler & A.Brown. Att:4770. 26/4/03

That game was the worst performance I have EVER seen from a referee in my life.

That game was the worst performance I have EVER seen from a referee in my life.

Yes NR he nearly caused a pitch invasion of city fans :@

Even the policeman(forget his name) who goes to all the away games said that he was inciting a riot. Cant remember the Chesterfield player who was running over to us inciting the crowds but I was suprised that no one came on and walloped him!

Williamson was helped that fateful day by that ginger linesman, that was the end of a seasons hard work.

I think Beadle hit the post when it was still 0-0.

:grr::grr::grr: The pain and the anger is flooding back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Williamson was helped that fateful day by that ginger linesman, that was the end of a seasons hard work.

I think Beadle hit the post when it was still 0-0.

:grr::grr::grr: The pain and the anger is flooding back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to top it all - if I remember rightly - a couple of local pubs claimed to have no draught cider - only 500ml bottles at £2.50 each or some ridicilous price.....set the whole thing up between them.#

I went down road a bit to local spar and bought 8 cans of Bow for £5 then sat outside their pubs and drank them.

Also if I remember right Lee Mathews came in to one of the pubs as he was injured at the time (surprise surprise)

Archived