IGNORED

Where Are You

mr belgos

In the words of a well known chairman/chef "where are you" rang out over the sleepy city of norwich.

I think that applied to Bristol last night ,I was expecting a crowd of 13-14,000 for the home debut of the new messiah who will sort us out and propel us to greater things.

Or were the fickle fans taking the easy option of watching champions league on the box.

The sleeping giant will never rouse from its slumber if the local fans continue to support a team 160 miles up the M6 rather than visit BS3

In the words of a well known chairman/chef "where are you" rang out over the sleepy city of norwich.

I think that applied to Bristol last night ,I was expecting a crowd of 13-14,000 for the home debut of the new messiah who will sort us out and propel us to greater things.

Or were the fickle fans taking the easy option of watching champions league on the box.

The sleeping giant will never rouse from its slumber if the local fans continue to support a team 160 miles up the M6 rather than visit BS3

She actually said ''Lets be havin you''

Don't ask The Codfather where he was...

Guest MaloneFM

She actually said ''Lets be havin you''

..she also said..where are you..cloth ears. For gods sake Scotty go back to the cat in the tree stories will you?

Or help young Richard. I think he wants a hand somewhere....

This is the second thread complaining about the attendence - I thought it was quite impressive for a midweek game considering the variables that have been listed above. We got 10,700 on a tuesday night, which is more than our three previous saturday home games. Pretty good! This saturday there should be a really merry atmosphere so lets all have a couple of ciders and make some noise!

..she also said..where are you..cloth ears. For gods sake Scotty go back to the cat in the tree stories will you?

Or help young Richard. I think he wants a hand somewhere....

Tell you what big ears!! As you must be over 200 years old now! You want to give up on the commentary on here, the cod was far better. Just face it your old hat! Out with the old, in with the new.

..................and I ment she was more famous for saying ''lets be having you'' so I'm very sorry for not speaking in layman's through your ear horn!!

Tell you what big ears!! As you must be over 200 years old now! You want to give up on the commentary on here, the cod was far better. Just face it your old hat! Out with the old, in with the new.

..................and I ment she was more famous for saying ''lets be having you'' so I'm very sorry for not speaking in layman's through your ear horn!!

I thought she was more famous for cooking not for one comment she made at a footie match :blink::dunno:

Just because I was at the game You try making me a second rate supporte. Well I'm not, I'm just as big as a fan as you are. I still give the club money by buying world. I'm not one of those people that signed up to it just because we're doing well.

I listen to every game on the radio just like many go to every game. Don't make me any less of a fan than them though does it.

Take a joke. You are not a 2nd rate supporter. 3rd rate! :)

Well said.

Just because I was at the game You try making me a second rate supporte. Well I'm not, I'm just as big as a fan as you are. I still give the club money by buying world. I'm not one of those people that signed up to it just because we're doing well.

I listen to every game on the radio just like many go to every game. Don't make me any less of a fan than them though does it.

I thought he said don't ask you because you made that topic asking everyone why they werent at the game. He wasnt denying how much of a fan you are.

As a fan of 36 years who has seen lots of ups & downs do people not realise that some of us need more than a change of management to raise us from our slumber.I have seen continual mis-management & poor decisions from the board resulting in failure after failure to satisfy in my opinion our over expectations of the team.

Has no-one thought to question why the sudden improvement in performance.All the same tired excuses about a new manager raises the output from players,Tinnion lost the changing room etc etc is the usual answer.

Wouldn't it be nice to hear that the players in their already privileged positions were actually playing for the supporters.Maybe then the fans would be drawn back.

Just a thought

Archived