IGNORED

Pa Announcer Mistake On

Never to the dark side

:city: you may of miss herd him, but who listen to the part time pa man any way he is bland and borring and doesnt get you going like the normal guy,they should find some one else when the proper pa man is a way as the stand in is just dreadfull :grr:

don't agree - this guy was great rather than that "americanised loud mouth" - I thought the atmosphere was great - the Dolman gave it a real go (nice to hear "Tinman is a S~@t head etc etc - well done those supporters) - It was nice to have the fans making the noise not just someone blaring down a microphone - I think he (normal pa) is awful - all about opinion i guess

Just wondering if any ne mis-heard the PA annoucer approx 745pm did he say

JohnSON or JohnSTONE,if no one heard the incorrect announcent then I'm

to hear from the opticians

:city: you may of miss herd him, but who listen to the part time pa man any way he is bland and borring and doesnt get you going like the normal guy,they should find some one else when the proper pa man is a way as the stand in is just dreadfull :grr:

Good to see some Latvians on the site, following Gary's progress.

My head-teacher at primary school was called Johnstone.

Maybe he was talking about him?

The bloke who does the tannoy announcements used to be my teacher. His name is Mr Tanner and once broke a girl's pen because she was being a pain in the arse, then gave her 20p to replace it. Top bloke :)

Neither did i hear such a mistake... The opticians eh?? Need your eyes tested because you mis-heard something... That certaintly is a new one on me :rolleyes:

He might have been lip reading then he would need his eyes testing for hearing something incorrectly!

Archived