IGNORED

Walking In A Johnson Wonderland ?

rayer

Oh i see, have i just got the wrong end of this thread then??

From what Rayer & Dolly said i thought it was about Magic Johnson so i said about his age.... oh screw it i'll get me coat..

:blush:

Take a Umbrella its persistin down out there!

i thought exactly that same as you anyway just didnt no what to post

Oh i see, have i just got the wrong end of this thread then??

From what Rayer & Dolly said i thought it was about Magic Johnson so i said about his age.... oh screw it i'll get me coat..

:blush:

Evocare....come back....you left the door open mate :D

I thought this thread was about us adopting the name 'Magic Johnson' for Gary, Rayer said about this Yanks not being happy and i thought he ment they would be peeved that we stole it, so i was on the lines of who has the right to the name 'Magic Johnson'? My thought was whoever was born first had the right to the name 'Magic Johnson'

I know now Johnson is a name for a blokes dick, haha very funny, didnt know that, nor would you know until someone told you.

I thought this thread was about us adopting the name 'Magic Johnson' for Gary, Rayer said about this Yanks not being happy and i thought he ment they would be peeved that we stole it, so i was on the lines of who has the right to the name 'Magic Johnson'? My thought was whoever was born first had the right to the name 'Magic Johnson'

I know now Johnson is a name for a blokes dick, haha very funny, didnt know that, nor would you know until someone told you.

Wrong, no one ever told me. I guessed it when i watched Police academy as a kid. :razz:

Don't worry Evocare neither did I. So are they calling Johnson a dick then??? :w00t:

Don't worry Evocare neither did I. So are they calling Johnson a dick then??? :w00t:

:rofl2br:

This thread got to go down as confusing post theres been in a while..

Well mayb it was just me but i found this un confusin :(

Ahh phew, at least i'm not alone in my ignorance of American slang :sweatingbullets:

:rofl2br:

This thread got to go down as confusing post theres been in a while..

Well mayb it was just me but i found this un confusin :(

Your not alone, i still don't know for sure what Rayer ment by this post :unsure:

Archived