IGNORED

Made I Laf

Weav

One of my close friends was married. Then he turned the other way. Hes now happily living with his fella. :w00t:

erm guy at work........ his boyfriend has left his good lady for the happy world of the erm the guy at my work...... takes all sorts and I don't care as long as they love each other............. what difference does it make.... straight guys leave their wives for other women ...... don't they?

erm guy at work........ his boyfriend has left his good lady for the happy world of the erm he guy at my work...... takes all sorts and I don't care as long as they love each other............. what difference does it make.... straight guys leave their wives for other women ...... don't they?

Nothing wrong with them.. they just scare me when they dance :(

erm guy at work........ his boyfriend has left his good lady for the happy world of the erm the guy at my work...... takes all sorts and I don't care as long as they love each other............. what difference does it make.... straight guys leave their wives for other women ...... don't they?

Why do you care if they love each other?? Surely if they want to live with people they don't love they can? :shifty:

Archived