IGNORED

Steve Brooker

ziderfarmer

who thinks the brook man is underated.he is the on switchinthat city team. when hes turned on (steady) :blush: city play well!

any thoughts as we look so good when he is in attack i think back to walsal away last year and think of what a bad game he had he tried his little heart out but couldnt do anything right in that game.

worth more than lita. this is not fact reality!

better than lita best striker in league 1

who thinks the brook man is underated.he is the on switchinthat city team. when hes turned on (steady) :blush: city play well!

any thoughts as we look so good when he is in attack i think back to walsal away last year and think of what a bad game he had he tried his little heart out but couldnt do anything right in that game.

worth more than lita. this is not fact reality!

better than lita best striker in league 1

Not underated. Knew he was class when he nodded in that goal against Hull last season on his home debut. Not better than Lita.

Brooker is the best forward at the club and by that I mean the most effective, not necessarily the most talented. He can play with any of the other forwards (whereas Stewart and Bridges for example do not look comfortable as a partnership), he is a top finisher (how often does he miss a one-on-one?) and he has got a good goals to games ratio including a number of headed goals. Very good player who could easily play in the Championship (Second Division) but is obviously not good enough for the Premiership.

Brooker is as good and effective a striker as anyone at this level in the last 5 years going back to the likes of Thorne, Ellington, Earnshaw, Beckett, Cureton etc and I hope we keep him for many years to come and was far superior to Lita last year which is the reason Tins sold Lita rather than Brooker after their bust-up

Brooker is as good and effective a striker as anyone at this level in the last 5 years going back to the likes of Thorne, Ellington, Earnshaw, Beckett, Cureton etc and I hope we keep him for many years to come and was far superior to Lita last year which is the reason Tins sold Lita rather than Brooker after their bust-up

what bust up is this i ask?

Guest redphilc

What?

Lansdown sold Lita because he wouldn't sign a new contract. Tinnion would never have sold him had he had a choice. Lets get that straight!

Don't know what this "bust up" you mention is?

Archived