IGNORED

Names On Shirts

mossey

Guest ashtonyate

How the hell are we supposed to know who the players are? the gold lettering makes it impossible to read the names, and therefore know whos who. :grr:

Yes I posted the same thing after the first match of the season the names should be in black

I agree it's easier to identify the players by their bodies rather than their shirt numbers now, even at a distance, as they aren't very clear.

I think we should have gone for something like Everton have, I noticed last night how clear their lettering etc looked. It's silver and really simple. I wish we had that instead as our kit looks like it's trying too hard and looks tacky.

It was mentioned at the recent FCF meeting - why was it deemed right to put black numbers & lettering on the shirts.

Apparently it was a decsion wrongly made by an ex employee :Sleep12:

But while we all agree it would be better in white, unfortunately it is registared with the Football League, so nowt can effectively be done.

:disapointed2se:

I liked the silver as well. Is it a different colour for each division? I havent taken alot of notice from other teams.

Everton had silver just for their european "tour". They have white in the league. I think premiership have what they want. The football league has a choise of 3 or 4 different colours written in the new style.

Guest MaloneFM

It was mentioned at the recent FCF meeting - why was it deemed right to put black numbers & lettering on the shirts.

Apparently it was a decsion wrongly made by an ex employee :Sleep12:

Well the problem is also at the cricket club. Cream letters on white shirts. Who the hell is the new marketing johnny over there? :whistle:

Guest MaloneFM

Indeed so I fancy.

And the letters on the shirts are GOULD...ey...ey..see what I did there did you...did you see that...ey...gold...Gould..Richard Gould...ey..see that....no did you..really? :blink:

Guest DrFaustus

Indeed so I fancy.

And the letters on the shirts are GOULD...ey...ey..see what I did there did you...did you see that...ey...gold...Gould..Richard Gould...ey..see that....no did you..really? :blink:

You're very adroit at the word games there Rog. A true Master.

Bater.

Archived