IGNORED

2nd Favourites For Promotion !

Scrumpylegs

Just looked on BET 365 web-site and was amazed to find that City have now been installed as joint second favourites for promotion at odds of 5/2 - just behind Huddersfield but ahead of Swansea who if memory serves me correctly just recently walloped us 7-1 and are currently 10 points ahead of us ! Is it possible the bookies are on to something here - Its only 2 wins after all ! Lets hope they're right-I know they usually are all to well judging by the amount of my money that has lined their pockets over the years ! :pray:

Guest DrFaustus

then dropped to 20-1 and I put a few bucks on at that price. Bargain.

A bargain for the bookmaker indeed. City will blow it yet again. (Yeah yeah I know, 'Rovers are crap etc etc)

Easy money when you know how.

I've already got a fiver on city to lose in the play-offs

Nice one sprout.....so, as I understand it, you'd rather spend a fiver at the bookies rather than donate it it to your club that's getting 5500 average attendance when they need a minimum of 6200 in order to break even.

You can always rely on the gas to act first & think second.

Guest sprout1883

Nice one sprout.....so, as I understand it, you'd rather spend a fiver at the bookies rather than donate it it to your club that's getting 5500 average attendance when they need a minimum of 6200 in order to break even.

You can always rely on the gas to act first & think second.

come on this speculating to accumulate.

Why give rovers a fiver when i can give them £500 in May

Guest sprout1883

Ha! So you got 100/1 on us losing the playoffs?!

Let me know where that is and I might have a bet!

But then again, I reckon your a lying saghead piece of scum!

:w00t::handbags:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

:Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Bit more value on victor chandler, we're 10-1 on there.

Mind you before last saturday we were 16's so watch the odds tumble after tomorrows game.

Ladbrokes and Paddy Power both have us at 14's and we're behind Huddersfield, Swansea, Brentford, Forest and Southend in the betting.

Archived