IGNORED

Hows Things

Guest sprout1883

Guest sprout1883

Getting bored on our site. manager this, manager that.

A lot of preaching that we must have this man, and that man.

So how are fortunes this side, how you all feeling and has the cockney one started to irritate you with his squeaky voice yet (good manager though)

Getting bored on our site. manager this, manager that.

A lot of preaching that we must have this man, and that man.

So how are fortunes this side, how you all feeling and has the cockney one started to irritate you with his squeaky voice yet (good manager though)

It's good to know that the rumour mill is in full swing over on the dark side! It does get a little tedious after a day or two.

There are a couple of regular posters on your forum that don't help matters (& I'm not just refering to opinions about your next manager) - people like Pesimistgas and eclectic blue seem to dull down your forum.

Guest sprout1883

It's good to know that the rumour mill is in full swing over on the dark side! It does get a little tedious after a day or two.

There are a couple of regular posters on your forum that don't help matters (& I'm not just refering to opinions about your next manager) - people like Pesimistgas and eclectic blue seem to dull down your forum.

Not half.

I tried posting a list of realistic targets who are out of work from the League managers association website and it sinks without trace.

A lot of people have their minds made up.

I hate to say it but i think Johnson will be good for you lot. I think you may make the play-offs and then who knows. I'm sure Marcust Stewart, bridges et al will prefer to play under a proper manager then Brian Tinnion

Careful green thing, you'll get accused of being a closet shed.

:D

Thats it Faustus....divert the attention from yourself....that way, nobody will suspect a thing. (By the way, I've got you ticket for Saturday - Atyeo block G, like you asked).

Guest DrFaustus

Thats it Faustus....divert the attention from yourself....that way, nobody will suspect a thing. (By the way, I've got you ticket for Saturday - Atyeo block G, like you asked).

I told you to keep it quiet. Not only that, the condition for accepting the ticket was that you show me your crack, honey.

Blood shemales.

Guest DrFaustus

A reliable source tells me it will be Jed Pitman, with Tony Target as assistant

For the love of Christ, please don't post this even in jest on our messageboards, Grupenfuhrer Dunford would probably see it as a reliable and more importantly, cheap option.

It'll be Osman, God help us.

Guest DrFaustus

Sorry Doc - posted it last night. Didn't even get a bite - miserable lot on there aren't they?

In general, it's like this forum..some good folk, lots of kids, too much textspeak, and plenty of anally retentive individuals who think they're Brian Clough reincarnate.

Oh yes, there's a few of us on there just for the wind up who own up to knowing sweet Freda about tactics. :)

Archived